You are here

Yuma Office No Longer Accepting Payments

Effective August 16, 2016, the Yuma clerk's office will no longer accept any payments. Filing fees must be paid via mail or submitted in person at either the Phoenix or Tucson clerk's office locations, with either a cashier's check or money order made payable to US Bankruptcy Court. Copies and associated fees can be requested via mail or at the Phoenix or Tucson locations.