You are here

Copy of Discharge

A Copy of Discharge request is not available online for cases that have been discharged within the past seven days.

Cases prior to 2004 are not available to receive a Copy of Discharge online through the court's website. Refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page (FAQs) on how to obtain records for archived case files.

Click here to make an online Copy of Discharge request.


Please contact the Clerk's Office for assistance at 602-682-4000.