- The default display will show all meetings for the current date.
- Use the filter items on the left to filter the search results (you may need to scroll down to see them all).
When the results appear, they will be sorted by location, then trustee, then date and time, then case.
- To drill down, click next to the location, then the trustee name, etc.
- Click to close an area back up.
- If a case also has hearings currently scheduled in the Court, the case number will be hyperlinked to the Court's calendar. In those cases, simply click the case number to switch to the Court's calendar for that case.
- For questions regarding a particular case on this calendar, please contact the trustee assigned to the case. The address and phone number of the Arizona Office of the U.S. Trustee is located on their website along with links to their Staff Directory and lists of the Trustees by chapter.