(a) Plan Requirements. In addition to the requirements of Bankruptcy Code § 1322(a), a plan shall be in the form of Local Plan Form 13-2 and shall have:
(1) The debtor's estimate of the value of each secured claim, the method of determining the value, (examples such as Kelley Blue Book, appraisal, or debtor opinion) and the amount to be paid on each secured claim;
(2) The interest rate to be paid on each mortgage arrearage or other secured claim;
(3) A statement that the debtor has filed all tax returns or which returns are unfiled;
(4) The signatures of the debtor and debtor’s attorney, in the form allowed or required by the ECF interim operating order; and
(5) A Local Form 13-2 plan analysis.
(b) Amended Plan. Other than the original plan, a plan filed before entry of an order of confirmation of a plan shall be entitled "Amended Plan." In an amended plan, a debtor needs only to include those terms and conditions that differ from the original plan.
(c) Modified Plan. A plan filed after entry of an order of confirmation of a plan shall be titled as a "Modified Plan." In a modified plan, a debtor needs only to include those terms or conditions that differ from the plan confirmed by the court and the order confirming plan.
Committee Notes 2010: Rule amended to require plan to be in the form of Local Form 13-2, Chapter 13 Plan and Application For Payment of Administrative Expenses, effective January 1, 2010.
Back to Local Rules list | < Prev. Rule | Next Rule >